Sunday, October 23, 2011

----Movie wiki---(not a movie)

This is not about any specific movie its just something that I would like to share with everyone. So, if you are just here to see what I thought about movies ignore this post!
I just found this wiki and felt that it would be a cool site to help jog my memories, and help me rediscover movies from my past. The website is http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_DisneyWiki. It has Over 6000 posts that are all for Disney movies. So, by digging around these posts I will be able to find many more videos to blog about than I would have been able to before! Because of this site I have already found several movies that I am going to try to blog about as soon as I find a way of watching them. The most note worthy one that I rediscovered form this site was The Fox and the Hound. I probably would have forgotten about this movie entirely!
I will also try to make good contributions to http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_DisneyWiki as well using the name wesley45h. I will mainly be doing this to as ways to help movie descriptions for the movies I am putting on this blog. For example I have already edited a page for The Black Cauldron, http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_Black_Cauldron. I will likely only add trailers because to me they give a good feel of the movie. Thus, it will help all of you decided if you want to watch the movie again if my review of it didn’t convince you.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was an audacious step to add a trailer to the Disney wiki!! Too neat! Good for you!! LOL

    ReplyDelete