Sunday, November 20, 2011

Flickr

http://www.flickr.com//photos/wesley45h/show/

I have been looking into how to use Flickr in and have made this slide show for this blog! I know it is
not really good especially sense it was made with 5 home made images and 3 that I took with my phones camera. However, This was only the first of what will likely be many attempts at working with this program. I put up my first slide show on this blog to show off what I found that Flickr could do, though I may have turned people away with my slide show. I strongly recommend that everyone who has not already give this site a shot! I would also love it if you guys used it to make a slide show of cool movie pictures that would really show off how cool Flickr is, show me how its really done lol.

On another note, I am sorry that I have not been keeping up with this blog. I have been trying to learn how to work with a few other social sites and have had nearly no time to watch any of the movies that I have lined up. I will try to fit one in asap. Thank you all for keeping with this blog in this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment